Sparking Action Against Sex Trafficking
2014 IGNITE Conference Highlights
The goal of the first Ignite Conference was to engage, educate and empower a diverse group of supporters and stakeholders in the common cause of combating sex trafficking. The conference included four general sessions and nine workshops, and was approved for POST credits and Graduate Hours.
- Criminal Justice Professionals
- Corporate Managers & Travel Planners
- Not-for-Profit & Faith-Based Organizations
- Educational Administrators & Counselors
- Medical Professionals and Physicians
- Three trafficking survivors
- Three authors
- Two U.S. Congressional Representatives
- Special Agent in Charge of the FBI in St. Louis
- Mayor of the City of St. Louis
According to attendees, the speaker quality was rated 4.6/5.0.
Attendees represented 19 different states